All the people who thought Google couldn't make a phone, they may be right, but we all know Google can make software. With the release of their SDK and the announcement of the Android App challenge, you can bet the developers will be flocking to this platform at incredible speeds.
I personally have worked with the Android SDK using Linux and have be amazed at ease of development. The emulator works great, a bit slow at times, but it works. The Eclipse plugins work out of the box. My only complaint is the organization of documentation on the code site.
Those who say "just another Linux/Java platform on a phone" have never developed for cell phones. Cell phone development has be fragmented with implementations held tightly to manufactures. With Android that frustrating and expensive boundary can be broken.
This is a quick, easy, and light pumpkin pie that requires no baking. I hope you enjoy it as much as my family does.
- 2 instant sugar free vanilla pudding mixes
- ½ can pumpkin
- 1 c milk
- cinnamon and nutmeg to taste
- 1 tub fat free cool whip, thawed
- graham cracker crust
- ¼ c crushed pecans
- 2 Tbsp. caramel topping
- pecans halves
- caramel topping to drizzle
- Mix first 4 ingredients and 1/3 of tub of cool whip
- Layer chopped pecans on graham cracker crust
- Layer caramel over pecans and mix with pecans to make an even layer of nuts and caramel
- Layer pumpkin mix on top of pecans and caramel
- Layer rest of whipped topping on top of this
- Place pecan halves on top for garnish
- Drizzle with caramel topping and sprinkle cinnamon for garnish